ELM provides a broad range of both hardware and software products to help small and midsize businesses maintain a high level of productivity.
We work with you to help maximize your existing equipment investment. As your company grows, we can quickly and accurately analyze your technology requirements and recommend cost effective solutions that will help increase your company's performance.
Since 1978, ELM has provided tax software, custom programming and comprehensive IT skills to thousands of businesses across Canada, into the United States and overseas.
Since 1987 ELM's AvanTax eForms has been Canada's outstanding tax information slip preparation program. Our development team has worked with professional accountants from the very beginning to ensure that eForms will save time, reduce paper use and minimize errors when producing CRA and RQ information slips.
eForms is used by thousands of firms across North America to accurately and reliably produces returns for federal and provincial information slips; such as: T4, T4A, T5, T4A-NR, NR4, RL-1, RL-3 & RL-31 and many more.
If you've run out of time or have too much work on your hands then AvanTax Filing Services has the solution! Delegate your year-end tax slip processing to us and we'll take care of everything:
Our secure client portal and decades of experience in Canadian tax slip preparation let you rest easy, knowing that your data is secure and in expert hands.
AvanTax Auto is an excellent and simple to use productivity tool that assists human resources staff and payroll managers to quickly and accurately calculate and report automobile taxable benefits. AvanTax Auto is available in three versions, one of which is sure to suit your business needs perfectly, and data is easily rolled forward from one year to the next.
We provide the following services for QuickBooks:
• Installation and configuration of software, setting up new companies
• Troubleshooting network issues affecting Desktop and Enterprise versions
• Conversion from other accounting packages such as AccPac, Sage 50 (Simply Accounting) and AccountEdge (MYOB)
• Repair of corrupted company files
• Clean up and shrinking company files
• On-site, remote and telephone consulting and training
• Support of accounting tasks such as bank reconciliations, GST returns and payroll
• Member of the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program
Intuit, QuickBooks, and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Used with permission under the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Agreement.